Warranty Booking and Coding Software
Even with experienced warranty staff, warranty booking and administration is manual, tedious, error-prone, and potentially leaves legitimate moneys uncollected. The work involves keeping up with daily code changes, and requires claim details be tracked for potential warranty audits. This is yet another necessary but non-value-add activity for franchise dealers.
Using service advisor and technician stories, complemented with parts information, our patent-pending software suggests OE-specified warranty codes for each job in a repair order (RO) for warranty booking and administration. Open ROs, uploaded from the DMS, are processed by our software, and the resulting claims are returned to the DMS. This reduces the time and expertise needed at dealerships, and reduces rejects and missed reimbursements.
... it provides a huge benefit to dealerships' warranty processing.
Warranty Finder has paid for itself many times over by identifying extra labor hours that would have otherwise been missed and we are thrilled to have it at our disposal.
Automated Warranty Code Suggestions
- Uses applicable codes from the appropriate Labor Time Guide (LTG)
- Times and codes are conditioned by VIN decoding and build options
- Indicates applicable add times, diagnostic times, paint times etc.
- Reinforces supplemental information needed for claim booking
Enabling Information Updated Regularly
- All needed information for warranty work is centralized
- Campaigns, Recalls, Service Actions, TSBs and more updated daily
- Current maintenance outside of LTG also updated regularly